Receive Copies of State and Federal Tax Returns

The following agencies will provide copies or transcripts of tax returns filed with them. See the links below for forms and instructions to apply. Please note: some agencies may charge a fee to obtain copies of a filed return.

PA Department of Revenue
MD Department of Revenue
Request A Copy of Previously Filed Tax Returns
Form 129 – Request for Copy of Tax Form
Internal Revenue Service
Social Security Administration (To obtain a Benefits Statement Earnings History Report)